‘Think Carer’ Training
Care for the Carers invites you to take part in our programme of
FREE Carer Awareness Training as part of our ‘think carer’ initiative.
The training is for professionals and volunteers in East Sussex and covers the following topics:
- Unpaid carers and the impact of caring
- The importance of ‘thinking carer’, identifying and supporting carers
- Carers rights
- Support available – signposting and referral
- A ‘Carer-Friendly Community’ approach – good practice and the role we can all play to deliver the Government and NHS commitment to carers
Sessions are delivered online via Microsoft Teams.
The session will include a short comfort break.
2.5 hour sessions:
- Tuesday 28th September 2021, 10.00am – 12.30pm
- Wednesday 20th October 2021, 13.30pm – 16.00pm
- Friday 19th November 2021, 10am – 12.30pm
- Thursday 16th December 2021, 13.30pm – 16.00pm
For more information or to book a place contact Carole Gregory –
tel: 01323 738390 or email: email@example.com