We are incredibly grateful to all the businesses who support the Uckfield Volunteer Centre. Without them we couldn’t continue our work supporting volunteers and providing our Community Hub services.
Your membership will help us to run the Volunteer Centre, matching volunteers with local charities. It will also help us maintain our Community Hub services.
If you would like to make a donation or become one of our business members, please get in touch.
Benefits for Business Members
If you’re able to support us on a regular basis, then we will thank you for your contribution in several ways:
- Employer supported volunteering. Offer a benefit to your employees tailored to your business and requirements. Allow your employees to volunteer for a set time per month/year and we can run and manage the scheme for you, finding volunteering opportunities for your employees that match your requirements.
- Listing in our supporters page and home page, linking through to your website
- Article in our website latest news section. You can provide us with an article of your choice to promote your organisation. 8 articles per year.
- Promotion of your organisation through our social media channels, email newsletter and at our events
- Free attendance at our networking events
- Advertising for events and promotion of your business in our shop window 2 weeks per year
- AGM vote
- Discounted photocopying and laminating
- Projector and screen hire (free of charge)
- Logo display in our shop window for the duration of your membership
If you’d like to become a Business Member please contact us or pop into the Volunteer Centre.
The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.